There are a number of exciting and cool things to do in Paris. Paris is called as the Fashion city of France. This city is famous amongst tourists and newly wedded couples. Every year, Paris finds itself to be completely flooded with foreign tourists who come here to spend their holidays.
You must have heard that every season, there is this launch of fashion and arts, the latest updates you get on clothing and styles and silhouettes. So go ahead and book the affordable Paris Tour Packages and explore the following places.
- Moulin Rouge – so if you are a big theatre fan or an artist, then this place is a must visit by you. Moulin Rouge is the famous birthplacefor the French Cancan. This was initially introduced as the courtship dance but later in went on to become famous as a cabaret place. This place is counted amongst the top visited and liked places by all the tourists. Best place for your recreation.
- The Disneyland of Paris – if you are the greatest fan of the super famous cartoon character “Mickey mouse and Miney mouse”, this place will surely attract you. Not only the kids or the children but also the adults will be stunned to see the beauty of this castle. This castle is located just 32 km from Paris. You can simply drive your way through the plains to get here. This is also the very famous Walt Disney shooting studio.
- Palais Garnier – an agage-oldpera house in the city is much famous and the most visited opera house by threign tourists. Not only the tourists but also the literature lover and the students love to view the magnificent shows staged here.
- A day on the cruise – Find the best way to visit the “City of Light” enjoying a cruise on the Seine. This city is beautifully and magnificently lit at night. The beauty of this city that you will get to see from the dock of your cruise will be breathtakingly awesome and a memorable one. You get a panoramic view to the forefront so you can enjoy the beauty of Paris: Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Pont Alexandre III and many more.
- Quartier Latin – this place is located on the banks of Seine. So if you are somewhere near the Seine, you’ve got to see this beauty of Paris; much famous amongst the tourists and is one of the best tourists attractions in the mumuch-lovedity.
- Palace of Versailles – this huge and gigantic place with huge buildings and gardens is a must visit for any foreign visitor/tourist. The Château de Versailles is the most famous castle in France. Built in the 17th century as a symbol of military power of France and as a demonstration of French supremacy in Europe.
Only for such purposes, affordable Paris tour packages are created on demand by these tour and travel companies.