There are several exciting and cool things to do in Paris. Paris is called the Fashion city of France. This city is famous amongst tourists and newly wedded couples. Every year, Paris is flooded with foreign tourists coming to spend their holidays. You must have heard that there is this launch of fashion and arts every season, the latest updates on clothing and styles and silhouettes. So go ahead and book the affordable and explore the following places.
- Moulin Rouge – so if you are a big theatre fan or an artist, then this place is a must-visit by you. Moulin Rouge is the famous birthplace of the French Cancan. This was initially introduced as the courtship dance but later became famous as a cabaret place. This place is counted amongst the top visited and liked classes by all the tourists—the best place for recreation.
- The Disneyland of Paris – if you are the greatest fan of the super famous cartoon character “Mickey Mouse and Miney Mouse,” this place will surely attract you. The kids or the children and the adults will be stunned to see the beauty of this castle. This castle is located just 32 km from Paris. You can drive your way through the plains to get here. This is also the very famous Walt Disney shooting studio.
- Palais Garnier – an engage-older house in the city, is famous and the most visited opera house by tourists. The tourists, the literature lovers, and the students love to view the magnificent shows staged here.
- A day on the cruise – Find the best way to visit the “City of Light” and enjoy a cruise on the Seine. This city is beautifully and magnificently lit at night. The beauty of this city that you will get to see from your cruise’s dock will be breathtakingly awesome and a memorable one. You get a panoramic view to the forefront to enjoy the beauty of Paris: Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Pont Alexandre III, and many more.
- Quartier Latin – this place is located on the banks of the Seine. So if you are somewhere near the Seine, you’ve got to see the beauty of Paris; it is very famous among tourists and is one of the best tourist attractions in the world.
- Palace of Versailles – this gigantic place with huge buildings and gardens must be visited by any foreign visitor/tourist. The Château de Versailles is the most famous castle in France. Built in the 17th century as a symbol of France’s military power and a demonstrated French supremacy in Europe.
For such purposes, affordable Paris tour packages are created on-demand by these tour and travel companies.