More and more companies are Jav Leech developing mobile Apps to improve the functions and activities users can access from their phones. Mobile application development is focused on accessing information with ease, using multiple features to use the information, and transferring it along with data.
Drivers for Growth:
The forecast for the mobile application market is perfect till 2016 – one of the many drivers is the rising number of tablet computers and smartphones. With the increase in these numbers, it is only natural for the number of applications and downloads to rise exponentially. As a result, the demand for free mobile application development is also increasing.
READ MORE :
- Apps That Google Play Turns Down: A Guide for Every Android App Development Company
- Search engine marketing for Multilingual Sites
- Mobile Apps – Free In 2016
- Rules of Netiquette – Tips for Communicating on the Internet
- How a Good Mobile and Web Tech Blog Helps You to Stay Informed
As far as companies and the mobile application market are concerned, organizations look forward to using applications like WebEx Meeting developed for the iPhone. It makes video conferencing easy, especially with the built-in camera and available mobile broadband connection. With such innovations and many others in the pipeline, companies find it easier to hold meetings and conferences from different locations with ease. The number of applications being developed for Businesses is now in the range of 12 -15%. The demand for business mobile apps will only rise further to keep pace with the market for enterprise applications.
Challenges in Mobile Application Development:
One of the biggest challenges in the market is the inability of software development companies to develop mobile apps that will work across different OS platforms. As a result, most applications are being developed for a specific OS platform. There are quite a few studies that offer insights into other aspects of the mobile apps market and an analysis of what vendors should invest in. Some of the key vendors who dominate the current market are Microsoft, Google, Apple, Nokia, and Blackberry. Other vendors who play an important role are Archos AppsLib, Amazon Appstore, Crackberry Store, Dell Mobile Apps Store, Handster, Pocket Gear, and the Samsung Apps Store.
Important Questions to consider:
- What is the market outlook over the next two years? What can the growth rate be expected?
- Key Market trends and market drivers
- Key vendors and their role
- What key vendors face opportunities and disadvantages, and what should be expected?
- What are the visible strengths and weaknesses of key vendors?
- According to one analyst, most mobile application development is done with an emphasis on improving available functions on a mobile device. Many companies are using these apps for enhanced access to customers and improved business outcomes.
Carrie Miller has been working with Zealous System – A mobile application development company, for around five years. She is a mobile application developer with a keen eye for machines. So, it is understandable and logical for Mozilla to increase its presence in other spheres and try to establish a presence on Android – one of the most popular OS.